Skip to content


Canada is home to some of the most beautiful tourist attractions in the world; examples include Niagara Falls, the CN Tower, Banff National Park and many more. Canada welcomes close to 10 million international travellers in the summer months of each year. The country’s natural beauty, scenic landscapes, and multicultural cities are simply irresistible. Whether you’re interested in exploring Canada’s Wild Pacific Trail or strolling through the streets of Old Quebec City, Canada will not disappoint. Curious travellers, family members, business visitors and sightseers are all welcome in this great nation of ours.

Bright Immigration
Spousal Sponsorship

Temporary Resident Visa

To enter Canada and receive temporary resident status, visitors will need a temporary resident visa (TRV). This official document is issued by the visa office and is to be placed in the visitor’s passport.

The Bright Immigration team understands that applying for a visitor visa is more than just filling out a form. Our immigration professionals not only assist you in filling out the required application forms but also assess your eligibility for a TRV, as prescribed by Canada’s immigration laws.

Super Visa

If your child or grandchild is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada, you may be eligible for a super visa. A super visa allows you to visit your child or grandchild for up to 2 years at a time. With a super visa you can enter Canada multiple times for a period up to 10 years.

Many of the immigration consultants and legal assistants at Bright Immigration are either children of immigrants, or immigrants themselves. We have both personal and professional experience with super visas. Our team has decades of experience with reuniting family members, so let us work for you to reunite your family in Canada.

super visa

Eligibility Requirements:


Have a child or grandchild who is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.


Have a signed letter from your child or grandchild inviting you to Canada. The letter
must contain the following:

  • The number of people in this person’s household, and their names.
  • A promise to financially support you during your visit.
  • A copy of documented proof for this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent residence.


Paid medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least 1 year from your date of entry, with a coverage of at least $100,000.
Bright Immigration

Electronic Travel Authorization

Citizens of certain countries are eligible to enter Canada without a visa. However, they must still obtain an electronic travel authorization. eTAs should not be left to the last minute, as some applications may take more time to process than others. You must apply for your eTA before booking your flight. Bright Immigration has decades of experience in securing electronic travel authorizations for our clients. Contact us today to see how we can help you visit Canada.